Thursday, May 3, 2007

Our house





I realise I have tantalized you with descriptions of my palatial living conditions here in Switzerland, so I thought I had better deliver some photographic evidence to substanciate these claims.
In the first image you will see our frontroom, yes it looks more like a classroom but its large and spacious and a fantastic collection of local posters. The second image is of my bedroom , which is situated on the top floor of the building to the centre, it isn't the larget room in the house but perhaps the quietist, and I also have a view of Guttsch castle from my bed.
The next image is the legendary roof terrace. This is where I often sit in my more mellancholy moods and sing 'somewhere out there' like Billy Mousecovics from Fievle goes west, to the moon in hope of someone across the globe dueting.
Just in the background you can spot that old favourite, mount Pilatus all rugged and inpenetrable.
Perhaps palacial was an exaggeration, but why not.

No comments: